Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Did 2 Cool Things Today

1) Set up a bar hop with my favorite person from work (who happens to be leaving to go home to Britain on Saturday....*pouty face*) Tomorrow we shall go drinking! Huzzah!

2) Procured 3 books on my "to buy" list for under $60, two of which were used, but in serviceable condition:
-The Ashford Book of Spinning
-Design it, Knit it, by Debbie Bliss
-Knitting and Tea, by Jane Gottelier

How cool is that?! Oh, and I am now 1.3 inches into that blankity blank scarf for Father's Day.

1 comment:

Crafty Coug said...

Aren't all scarves "blanekty blanks"? I think so.
Row 1: something slightly tedious
Row 2: purl
Repeat these 2 rows indefinitely or until you really want to kill you SO. If the latter, bind off ASAP or relegate the project to hibernation...