Thursday, October 15, 2009

Electric Monkeys

In the mail yesterday: An electric bill for bunches of money

In the mail today: An electric bill for less money for an apartment we are no longer tied to.

This means: Either the idiots at the company didn't bother to cancel the account when we moved out FOUR months ago, our apartment manager did not get the account transferred and canceled the way she wanted, OR the Electric Monkeys are trying to steal out moneys.

Either way, I am slightly perturbed. But since the electric bills are NOT in my name, I am UNABLE to call them tomorrow to try to straighten it all out. Instead, I must wait for LB to find time, inclination and some other stuff in order to get it done.

I am swearing up a storm on the inside. And on the outside I am watching Penn and Teller's Bullshit, and knitting in the hopes that I don't kill someone.

meh. Back to knitting

No comments: