Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend plans accomplished

I feel great. It's Monday morning, and I got a lot done this weekend!

The only thing I didn't do was get some yarn dyed up for the shop. I am excited about a commission for more yarn that will soon be on the way though!

I did play with my spinning wheel, but am still figuring out how to get the ratios right so that the yarn will wind onto the bobbin without over spinning. It's a work in progress, but it is SO exciting!

I did make some progress on the Anastasia socks for mom's birthday, with the toes being done, and then starting the pattern on the instep. Didn't really work on the Central Park Hoodie, but did get a zipper in the perfect color for it! :D

Bought more beads and supplies to get more stitch markers made over this week.

I feel fantabulous

No comments: