Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th

I am making chili. And surfing the internets.... Found something cool http://www.knittingoutloud.com/big_masonDixon.html because I can't get enough knitting, there are audiobooks from the Mason Dixon ladies!!!! mwahahaha.

Haven't decided if I am going to do the Tour de Fleece, which is supposed to mean spinning up yarn, and then making something out of it in a certain time span. I think my time span is a little less than a month, but I could be wrong, since I have no idea when the Tour de France ends...*hangs head in shame*. I dunno. I have enough stash to start spinning. hehe. But if we move, I don't want to take apart the wheel and bobbins and then cart a half spun fleece to another location.

And no, we don't have any plans for the 4th of July. Just sitting down and vegging out

edit: I just looked it up, and Tour de Fleece is July 4th-July 26th. Hmm...what can I spin up in that time? *looks at stash*

No comments: