Wednesday, January 28, 2009

As diplomatic as I try to be...

I cannot stay in my current position. A situation arose yesterday that made me rethink my entire job. I am going to be seeking answers as to what was meant to come of the situation, but as it stands currently, I will be giving notice.

The meeting today may completely change my understanding of what happened. I can only hope.

In the meantime, anyone who has any spare money, I invite you to contact me via my etsy shop. I am happy to do alchemy work. And I already have one happy customer: Craftycoug on Ravelry.

Please, if you can help in any way, with either advice or commissions, I am happy to hear from you. Otherwise, well wishes would be nice.

It's a big day in the world. And I am a problem solver. Wish me luck

No comments: