Sunday, January 4, 2009

FOR SALE

I am cleaning out some things of mine, and am willing to share the wealth. All items are in new or paged-through condition.

-Luxury One Skein Wonders by Judith Durant $18.95 plus shipping
-Interweave Knits Summer 2008 $7 plus shipping
-Interweave Knits Fall 2008 $7 plus shipping
-Interweave Knits Winter 2008 $7 plus shipping
-Cast On May-July 2008 $6 plus shipping (I have 2 of these)
-Knitter's Magazine Fall 2008 $6 plus shipping
-Knitting Workshop hardcover by Elizabeth Zimmerman $18 plus shipping (this has a "fiber gallery" sticker on the back that I didn't want to attempt to remove and risk injuring the cover)

If you wish to buy more than one item, I will cover the shipping for them. Paypal is happily accepted.

Email me at alisiadragoon at gmail dot com to inquire about these items


If you know anyone looking for these, please direct them to this site.
Thanks!

No comments: