Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New PHONE!!!!!


G1 showed up in the mail today. Hooray! Yes, yes, it is pretty and wonderful, and surprisingly easy to use. However, just as soon as I popped in my SIM card and started playing, it decided that MyFaves was not available. *cries* I really like my MyFaves stuff!

Two bonuses. The phone does come with a headphone adapter, since the phone uses a proprietary USB cable for its headphones. I am happy that I will be able to use my good earbuds with my phone if I want.

Also, I had a 253mB mini SD with my old phone. this one comes with a 1 GB card! It's so yay!!!

Everything was really easy to set up, and I really like the phone. My only issue (and it doesn't affect me at the moment, but...) is the issue with internet stuff. Go here to check out the issue. I am just annoyed because WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A PHONE IF IT DOESN'T GO EVERYWHERE WITH YOU?!?!?! I was annoyed by T-Mobile's response, but also have faith that the Android network will come up with a solution right quick.

Gotta go play with my phone! Cheers!

No comments: