Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Knitting Roll Call

Okay guys, it's all done. I tried and succeeded to knit all the Christmas gifts for this year. It is 1:32pm on 12/24/08, and the last item is now blocking. Here's a run down of what I did for Christmas knitting.

1)Doctor Who Season 18 scarf, for my Brother



The yarn was Red Heart Soft Yarn, and Lion Brand WoolEase worsted. Details here All the following links are Ravelry links...just a warning.

2)Mayumi's Thistle Lace Scarf, for my sister in law, whom I love bunches



details here

3)Mom's Baudelaire Socks, for mom, naturally.



details

4) Dad's Cable Scarf



Details

5)Marylou's Ripple Washcloth, for LB's mom



Details

6)Jenny's Bath Puffy, for LB's sister, made with organic cotton for her Vegan sensibilities



Details

7)Dan's Control Panel Scarf, for LB's dad



Details

I finished 7 knitted gifts, for BOTH sides of the family. The best part was that I finished the Control Panel scarf at 1:30pm today, and it is now blocking.

I am quite proud

No comments: