Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gut Feeling

I am sorry, but with the weather the way it is, and the way that I've been feeling lately, I can't help but think that today will be the culmination of all the bad that has happened in the past two weeks. And it's making me feel really ill.

I have my meeting today, regarding the counseling. Of course, I have little faith in the system. And of course, this may result in me turning in notice anyways.

I did finish dyeing 3 colorways last night for the shop I hope to be able to do more over the weekend. And then begins the hunt for names for the colorways. It's always a fun and creative process.

If there are any deities left in the Western world, I'd like them to give me a little help here. Possibly a big yarn commission, or a job offer from one of the 52 places I've applied so far...*crosses fingers*

Also, I am looking for volunteer knitters to help decorate my current place of employment with knitting. I was thinking we'd all choose a semi solid yarn and then a pattern out of Barbara Walker's encyclopedias. Anyone want to help?

No comments: