Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pretties!

Let me show you what I have done! I finished the first sleeve on the Central Park Hoodie, and am now working on the second one. The funny part about it is that I had used a TINY bit more than one skein of yarn. I got to where you start binding off, and had to attach another ball. *giggles*




I am still happy about this last weekend. It was so much fun! Hopefully that happiness will get me through the rest of the week.

OH! And I took a class last night, called "How to Start Your Own Business" aka Business Plan 101. As it turns out, I have been doing everything right. I had been invesigating the market, and deciding what my target market would be, and also discovered that I have a mind for business. Maybe getting an MBA isn't such a bad idea. Of course, the tuition hike still may affect the Masters programs....

Anyways, go me! :D

2 comments:

Crafty Coug said...

Sounds like maybe you don't need all the business prerequ's since you already know the basics of what to do! yay :)
Nice work on the sleeve, too!!
When do you ride the train to visit me, now?

Pandora's Box of FIber said...

I will do it over the summer. Promise