Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Is it time yet?

I am almost done with the ribbing for the first sleeve of the Central Park Hoodie. Almost. Trouble is, I am bored out of my mind. And the weather is getting warmer. Who wants to work with wool?

I did add the Leyburn Socks to my queue for Mother's Day knitting (which I should start almost immediately). And my Father will receive a pair of Lifestyle socks (with a rib pattern) for Father's day.

Yes, my plate is full. But you know what? THIS WEEKEND IS GONNA ROCK!!!!!!! CraftyCoug is coming out to visit me, and she is gonna stay over the whole weekend!!! So not only do I get to flash back to my school days with sleepovers, but we also get to dye yarn! *squeeee* And do things that don't really cost money, since we are both broke. It's gonna be so nifty!!!

Of course, the apartment needs some cleaning before anything else can happen. And Pixel will be annoyed with the rearranging of the furniture to accomodate the futon. Oh well. She'll live.

Gawd. I am so excited!

No comments: